Auto Shop Management Software on the Cloud
Web-based software benefits your business in many ways.
Historically, companies were required to buy, build, and maintain their IT infrastructures despite exponential costs. Shop Boss Pro gives companies an alternative. Now, they can plug in and subscribe to our service built on shared infrastructure via the Internet. The Shop Boss Pro model has flourished in recent years because of the many benefits it offers to businesses of all sizes and types.
Shop Boss Pro is an application for automotive repair shops to more effectively manage their business. Shop Boss manages and creates customer invoices and manages vehicle repair history. In addition, our program is web-based and easy to use on almost any platform. Windows PC users as well as Apple computer users will find our program easy to use and very intuitive. Shop Boss is cutting edge software that will improve your business process saving you time and money as well as increasing the shop’s profits. Some of our cutting-edge features include a customer portal to view the repair process, and Digital Vehicle Inspections (DVI’s) that allow your customer to see photos, videos and comments about the repair work on their vehicle. We also can enable these tools to be integrated on your website. These features not only enable shop productivity, but also increase customer satisfaction and communication. Since most customers have a smart phone or tablet, they will easily be able to communicate with you regarding their vehicle repairs, creating a better customer experience. Shop Boss is auto shop management software you can trust.
- A WEB-BASED APPLICATION
SHOP BOSS IS A FULLY WEB-BASED GARAGE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE APPLICATION REQUIRING NO INSTALLATION ON ANY COMPUTER.
- DIGITAL VEHICLE INSPECTIONS
DIGITAL VEHICLE INSPECTIONS PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ABILITY TO CREATE HIGH IMPACT, MULTIMEDIA INSPECTIONS FOR YOUR CUSTOMER INCLUDING PHOTOS, VIDEOS, AND TECHNICIAN COMMENTS EXPLAINING THE NEED FOR THE REPAIR WORK TO BE DONE.
- SHOP BOSS EASY VIN
CAR REPAIR SOFTWARE – SCAN A VIN WITH YOUR SMART PHONE OR TABLET
- INTEGRATED ESTIMATING AND PARTS ORDERING
NO MORE PHONE CALLS FOR PARTS, NO MORE CATALOGUES.
- CUSTOMER PORTAL
WE HAVE A PORTAL FOR YOUR CUSTOMER TO ACCESS EVERYTHING THEY NEED
- 3RD PARTY INTEGRATIONS AVAILABLE
QUICKBOOKS, MECHANICNET, EPICOR, NEXPART AND MUCH MORE
- FACTORY MAINTENANCE LOOK UP
AN ADD-ON THAT PUTS MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
- LIVE INTERNAL CHAT
CHAT WITH ANY TEAM MEMBER LOGGED INTO SHOP BOSS IN REAL TIME
- GO PAPERLESS
WITH OUR GO PAPERLESS OPTION, YOU CAN CAPTURE CUSTOMER SIGNATURES WITH ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND HAVE THE SIGNATURE ATTACHED TO THE CUSTOMER’S REPAIR ORDER
- INTEGRATE WITH YOUR WEBSITE
APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING SOFTWARE INTEGRATED WITH YOUR WEBSITE
Here’s what’s driving customers to take advantage of Shop Boss Pro and the unique services and features:
- Because we manage all updates and upgrades, there are no patches for customers to download or install. We also manage availability, so there’s no need for customers to add hardware, software, or bandwidth as the user base grows.
- Shop Boss Pro is available from any computer or any device—any time, anywhere. Because most people are familiar with using the Internet to find what they need, Shop Boss Pro has a lower learning curve.
- Shop Boss Pro is subscription based. No license fees mean lower initial costs. Having the Shop Boss Pro manage the IT infrastructure means lower IT costs for hardware, software, and the people needed to manage it all.
- Shop Boss Pro features are easy to use since they already come with best practices and samples inside it. Users can do proof of concepts and test the software functionality or a new release feature in advance. Also, they can have more than one instance with different versions and do a smooth migration. Even for large environments, users can use Shop Boss Pro to test the software before buy it.
- Because the IT infrastructure, and your data, resides in our datacenter, if some form of disaster should strike your business premises, you can get back up and running relatively easily from any location with internet-connected computers.
- Pay Only for What You Use─Often, IT organisations will over estimate the actual software utilisation by the end-user community. For example, an IT organisation may forecast an active end-user community for a particular application to grow to 10,000 employees within a year. However, customisation and implementation delays may result in only 500 employees actually using the software a year later. With Shop Boss Pro, corporate buyers only pay for the active users of the system–not the forecasted user community.