Automotive Shop Management Software Packages
Shop Boss’s web-based automotive shop management software has 3 basic packages and has several different available add-ons to meet the specific needs of your auto shop. If you bundle the different integrations, you can save up to 30% from your monthly bill.
Pricing shown below is for 1-2 shop locations. For our Enterprise version to help shops with multiple locations, see our Enterprise Pricing here: https://shopboss.net/enterprise/
Shop Management for Every Shop
- Unlimited Invoices/Estimates/Repair Orders per month
- QB Integration – transfer invoices and payments
- Unlimited Text and EMail updates to customers
- Full access to MyVehicleRepairs.net customer portal
- Go Paperless – Electronic Signature
- All support and upgrades included
Complete Shop Management Package
- All features of Silver Package plus…
- Integrated MOTOR Labor Times
- Integrated Parts Ordering
- Digital Vehicle Inspections (DVI)
- Integrated Credit Card Processing through Authorize.net
One-Stop Shop for Everything
- All Features of Gold Package plus…
- FULL MOTOR Repair Guide with Labor Times, TSB’s and DTC’s, Repair Procedures with Images and Diagrams, Specifications for Passenger Cars and Light Duty Trucks and much more
Effective January 1st, 2020, data transfer from your existing Shop Management Software or Quickbooks is available at additional cost. You can choose two types of transfer:
Customers and Vehicles
This option transfers all of your existing customers and vehicles, WITHOUT REPAIR HISTORY.
The cost of this option is $299.00
Customers, Vehicles, Repair History and Inventory
This option transfers your most important data.
Cost for this option is $899.00
* Data transfers are not guaranteed, however we put our best efforts into the transfer. Disclaimer: Shop Boss will not be responsible for lost data during transfer. In most cases, repair history will be viewable but not printable. We cannot transfer from all SMS’s. Below is a list of known systems we can transfer from. If yours is not on the list, check with us and we may still be able to do it.
AllData Local Version
ASA Tire Master
Maxx Traxx CE
Mitchell 1 Manager SE / Shop Key
ProtractorNET / Mitchell1 Enterprise Pro
Repair Shop Director
RO Writer – Access DB Version
ROWriter – SQL Server version
Shop Controller Local Version
Epicor Integrated Parts Ordering
Fully integrated parts ordering from Carquest, NAPA, O’Reilly, Advance Auto Parts, Auto Zone, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance, AutoPart International and many more. All parts added to your Repair Order in Shop Boss with no double entry.
Nexpart Parts Ordering
Fully integrated parts ordering with any Nexpart powered supplier. Parts can be added to your Shop Boss Repair Order without any double entry.
WorldPac Parts Ordering
Add your WorldPac supplied parts directly to your Repair Order with no double entry.
Our Digital Vehicle Inspection module
Email this inspection to your customer and turn their “No” or “I’m not sure” into a “Yes Please“! With Boss D.V.I., you can create stunning multi-media inspections with photos, full motion video and tech notes to create the most compelling visual inspection your customer has ever seen! Use with a tablet computer (IPad, PC Tablet or Android tablet preferred) or simply use a digital camera or your phone!
Go Paperless will allow you to electronically capture the customer signature and save the invoice with customer signature permanently. You can also attach pictures, documents and even vendor receipts.
Integrated Credit Card Processing
Now you can integrate your existing credit card processor with Shop Boss Pro. All you need is an Authorize.net account and you can…
- Swipe the customer credit card, no manual entry
- After payment is processed it will be posted to the invoice and Accounts Receivable