Download Boss Book by Shop Boss:
Shop Boss users recorded their highest Average Repair Order in 2022, even though RO counts sunk to their lowest levels since 2019.
That’s one of the findings from a new report from Shop Boss. Dubbed the Boss Book, this first edition of what will become an annual publication examines four years of aggregated data from 1,000 shops to reveal:
- 2019-2022 Average Repair Order Climbs as DVI Usage Soars
- Four-Year Surge in Average Dollars per RO and Parts Percentage Per RO
- Effective Labor Rate and Gross Profit Surpasses Pre-Pandemic Levels
- Text-to-Pay Usage Skyrockets + Repair Financing Big Lift on ARO
- Tracking RO Counts Through the Pandemic + Future Outlook for Repair Shops