The Right Solution For Enterprise Auto Repair Shops
Shop Boss Enterprise auto repair software is not only highly scalable, allowing for company-wide consistencies in managing your auto repair shops but includes a central Enterprise Management Control Panel where you can…
- See Real-Time Reports for each location include Work in Process, Waiting on Approval, Complete
- Daily P&L – see how profitable each shop is at a glance
- Manage users and permissions for all locations
- Manage inventory for all locations
- See active users and who is clocked in and who is not
- Much more
The ability to implement company-wide policies and procedures maximizes a company’s ability to grow their earnings, and most importantly, our real-time metrics, enables a company to track performance all the way down to the most specific detail.
Reliable managerial auto repair software, Shop Boss is fully integrated auto mechanic software that is entirely web-based. What does this mean? This means that you will never have to install the application on your computers, and that you will always have the newest and most current version. This makes it very easy to set your computers up and get to work. Where there is internet, there is Shop Boss. No more exhausting computer installations, and no more compatibility issues with your machines.
Our Enterprise pricing structure includes the following:
- Central Management Portal allowing you to manage and report on all locations in real-time
- Manage Employees for all locations
- Real-Time reports that show current statistics at all locations
- Proprietary Key Performance Indicators to truly gauge the profitability of your operation
- Central Reporting for sales tax, profitability, production, location comparison and more
- A/R Tracking and Management
- Shop Management Software for each location
- Create and manage customers, vehicles, repair orders
- Repair History
- A/P Data Entry for true profitability calculations
- A/R Tracking
- Integrated Tools
- MOTOR Information Systems for Labor Time
- Carfax for rapid vehicle entry and Service History lookup
- Epicor Parts Ordering and Mitchell Labor Times
$299.00 per month, per location and includes all features listed above.
$399.00 per month, per location and include all MOTOR information including Repair Procedures, Diagnostics, Diagrams, etc.
Up front Fees
For more than 4 locations we do charge on-boarding fees beginning at $5000.