Web-Based Garage Management Software
We allow an unlimited number of users to log into your account. You can log in from any location including the home office, or even while on vacation. Shop Boss is available anywhere you have an Internet connection. You can also use Shop Boss on almost any type of device. From desktops to laptops, from smartphones to tablets, whether it's a Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, or iPad, Shop Boss is there to assist you in managing your business.
Why 'Web-Based' Matters
Historically, companies were required to buy, build, and maintain their IT infrastructures despite exponential costs. Shop Boss gives companies an alternative. We have taken automotive shop management software to a whole new level. Now, they can plug in and subscribe to our service built on shared infrastructure via the Internet. The Shop Boss model has flourished in recent years because of the many benefits it offers to businesses of all sizes and types. Here’s what’s driving customers to take advantage of Shop Boss and the unique services and features.
- No patches for customers to download or install. No need for customers to add hardware, software, or bandwidth as the user base grows.
- Shop Boss is available from any computer or any mobile device, including smartphones and tablets - any time, anywhere.
- Shop Boss is subscription-based. No license fees mean lower initial costs.
- Shop Boss features are easy to use since they already come with best practices and samples. Even for large environments, users can use Shop Boss to test the software before buying it.
- If some form of disaster should strike your business premises, you can get back up and running relatively easily from any location with internet-connected computers.
- Pay Only for What You Use - With Shop Boss, corporate buyers only pay for the active users of the system–not the forecasted user community.